Educational Setting Status
Use this service to report:
- whether your setting is open
- numbers of vulnerable children
- remote education arrangements
- free school meals arrangements
- staff absences
This data is being collected to help manage the impact of and response to coronavirus (COVID-19) on the education sector. The information you supply helps the department and other government bodies make decisions. We thank you for your time and patience.
Guidance on those classed as vulnerable children can be found on GOV.UK.
We would appreciate it if you continue to update your educational setting status information every day by 2:00pm.
Before you start
- You must have a DfE Sign-in account.
- Your educational setting must be registered in Get Information About Schools (GIAS) with a valid URN.
- For more information on completing this form, refer to the guidance on GOV.UK.